Saturday 8 November 2014

Sumdog Success for Sajiha!

This is Sajiha's blogpost about her Sumdog results in the latest competition.  She has won some very cool outfits this year.


I have come 4th in the Sumdog Competition in Auckland. Sumdog is a free learning game. The competition had started yesterday and I had to answer 1000 questions in a week. My score was 912 out of 1000. I am very proud of my score even though I had a much higher score in the last competition. In each Sumdog competition, each student that takes part in the competition gets a reward chosen from Sumdog. In this competition, each student gets free clothes for their character. I reccomend Sumdog to every student because it has helped me a lot with my maths and I'm sure it'll help you too! Here are a few clothes that I have won: 


No comments:

Post a Comment